8/22/23

The Fall Release at Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing a new collection of products perfect to celebrate all things fall! There are colorful leaves, fall bouquets, sunflowers, and autumn gnome-wear. All the new products are available now in the TE Store. 


First up is a look at two cards I created with the new Awesome Autumn Stencil and coordinating dies and the Foil It - Greetings of Gratitude Panels. I started by stenciling the fall foliage. I used a variety of fall colored inks, anding extra detail by ink blending with a darker coordinating ink color. You can find the inks I used linked below.  


I lightly splattered gold paint on the stamped images and then die cut with the Awesome Autumn Die. I love how the die cuts all the images at one time!! Such a time saver! The small stamped images are perfect for adding detail to all your fall cards. 


I chose two of the Foil It - Greetings of Gratitude panels to work with. First I stamped the Diagonal Diamonds Background Stamp in Sweet Basil Ink and then I ran the panel through my Mini Minc Foiling Machine with gold foil. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Piece Gold Drip Dots. 


I created the second card in the same manner using a different sentiment. 


On the inside of the cards I added two of the sentiments included in the Insiders - Thanksgiving panels. I also stencils a couple of leaves on the inside. 

My next card features the new Garden Variety - Fall Dies and the Layer It - Sunflowers Dies. First I created a variety of sunflowers and leaves. To cut down in the ink blending I used colored cardstock. For instance, I die cut the red leaves from Watermelon cardstock and then blended Cherry Pop and Mulled Wine over the Watermelon cardstock. 


I stamped the background with the Gingham Check Background Stamp using Buttercream Ink on Toffee cardstock. The sentiment is included in the Filled With Joy Stamp Set. This set includes a variety of holiday sentiments. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Vellum and then embossed with TE Copper Embossing Powder. 

I attached the vellum to the center of the card by wrapping the strip to the back of the card and then gluing it in place. Then arranged the die cuts in the corners of the cards. 


When you purchase the Awesome Autumn Bundle (Awesome Autumn stencil, Awesome Autumn die, Layer It – Sunflower die collection, and Foil It – Greetings of Gratitude panels) while supplies last, you will get a crafting kit (a kit of pre-cut cardstock pieces to complete the cards in the class) and free exclusive video craft-along class with Heather Nichols!

This craft-along class is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making projects at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new card-making tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video.

Hurry! This offer is only valid while supplies last.

Thanks for taking a look. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment