11/20/22

Taylored Expressions Season of Crafting - Layering Stencils

The Season of Crafting has begun at Taylored Expressions! We have 9 days of daily deals coming your way! Today's special is all about Layering and Masking Stencils. This is a great time to check things off of your holiday shopping list for crafty friends and family or maybe check a few things off of your own crafty wish list! Each day the new daily deal starts at 9AM Central Time and goes until 8:59AM Central Time the next day. Offers are valid while supplies last and there are no rainchecks. CLICK HERE for a peek at the daily deals. 

**Please note that the Season of Crafting Sale is applicable to online sales only.


For my project I chose to work with the Triple Slim - In the Garden  Layering Stencil. If you have never tried these stencils I can't recommend them enough. The stencils create beautiful card so quick and easily! 


I have linked the inks I used below. I like to stencil in my lighter color ink first and then go back I add a little darker ink in the same family of colors to add the shading. The Bitty Blender Brushes work perfect for this. 


Once I was done stenciling I die cut the panels with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with Petite Scallop Mini Stacklets. I also splattered white paint on my panels. 


I used the On Occasion Stamp Set and On Occassion Dies to added the sentiments. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment