11/19/22

Thanks A Latte with Pretty Pink Posh

I  hope you are enjoying this weekend! It is pretty cool here in San Diego, for us anyway! I have a warm, cozy thank you card to share with you today using products from Pretty Pink Posh. 


I like having thank you cards in my stash at this time of year, both for  Christmas gifts or hostess thank you cards. This card is created with the Winter Drinks Stamp SetWinter Drinks Coordinating Dies, and the Layered Coffee Cups Stencils


I colored three of the cups in the  Winter Drinks Stamp Set with Copic Markers and then die cut with the coordinating die. I cut a small rectangle of vellum and glued it to the card front and then added my die cuts. This helps my main images to stand out from the background. The sentiments are included in the stamp set. I die cut Latte and the steam for the coffee three and glued the layers together to add a little more depth. 


The background is stencil with the  Layered Coffee Cups Stencils, a set of three stencils. I used a Kraft cardstock for the card base. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get a chance to do a little something creative! 


No comments:

Post a Comment