11/16/22

Taylored Expressions Season of Crafting

The Season of Crafting has begun at Taylored Expressions! We have 9 days of daily deals coming your way! Today's special is all about Stand Alone Dies. This is a great time to check things off of your holiday shopping list for crafty friends and family or maybe check a few things off of your own crafty wish list! Each day the new daily deal starts at 9AM Central Time and goes until 8:59AM Central Time the next day. Offers are valid while supplies last and there are no rainchecks. CLICK HERE for a peek at the daily deals. 

**Please note that the Season of Crafting Sale is applicable to online sales only.


There are so many Stand Alone Dies to chose from in the sale. For my example I used the Pretty Package Die. This die creates a quick and easy gift card holder. When you pull on the bow the gift card holder comes out. You could decorate the package that hold the gift card for holidays, birthdays, thank yous, and more! 


On my first example I used the Scattered Floral Stencil with Guava Ink on Rose Water Cardstock. I used Rose Gold Foil Cardstock for the trimming. The small tag is included in the Pretty Pack Die and the sentiments are stamped with the Itty Bitty Sentiments Stamp Set. 


On my Birthday Gift Card Holder I used the Bokeh Layering Stencil, one of my favorite stencils. I used Mint Julep, Blue Raspberry and Blueberry Ink on Mint Julep Cardstock.  

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment