11/24/22

It's Black Friday at Taylored Expressions!

I hope my US Friends have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends! Right now kicks off the Black Friday Sale happening at Taylored Expressions and I have three cards to share with you that features exclusive stamps that you can earn with a qualifying purchase.

You can also find more details about the Black Friday Sale and Doorbuster Bundles that TE are offering each day of the sale  HERE. 


First is a look at the  Party Vibes Background Stamp, the sparkly Jelly Donut Embossing Powder, and the Treat Yo'Self Sentiment Stamp Set

First I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. Then I blended Granny Smith, Macaron, Rose Water, and Banana Cream Ink. Then I stamped the background in Versamark Ink and embossed with the new Jelly Donut Embossing Powder. It is hard  to see in the photos but the embossing powder is so pretty and sparkly in person. 


I die cut the panel with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. I embossed the sentiment with the Jelly Donut Embossing Powder and added Millie from the Millie's Birthday Bash stamp set.

Millie's Birthday Bash
[ TE ]
Millie's Birthday Bash Dies
[ TE ]
Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets
[ TE ]
Stitched Rectangle Stacklets
[ TE ]
Bits & Pieces - Rainbow Rhinestones
[ TE ]
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
[ TE ]
TE Premium Cardstock - Jelly Donut
[ TE ]
TE Premium Cardstock - Sugar Cube
[ TE ]
TE Pastel Blender Brushes
[ TE ]
Mini MISTI 2.0 Precision Stamp Tool
[ TE ]
Copic Markers
[ TE ]
TE All That Glitters
[ TE ]
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue - The...
[ TE ]


My next card features the new Rooting for You Stamp Set and the Miss Daisy Stencil. The stamp set creates these pretty flowers and I love how the stamps are numbers so that it is easy to understand how they layer together. I stenciled clouds in the background and die cut with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets



I stenciled the background with the Miss Daisy Stencil with Cherry Pop and Mulled Wine Inks. The sentiment is included with the Rooting for You Stamp Set. 



My final card features the new Winterberry Background Stamp. I think this design is so pretty and really could be used throughout the year. I blended Mint Julep Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and stamped in Blue Berry Ink. 


I stamped the two middle flowers in the Rooting For You Stamp Set. I just masked off the two flowers I didn't want to stamp. I used the Stitched Oval Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Oval Stacklets to die cut the stamped image. The sentiment if also in the  Rooting For You Stamp Set. I finished off with a little ribbon. 


I am thankful for all you that stop by my blog and support my creative work! Stop by the TE Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment