4/19/22

New Graduation Release at Taylored Expressions!

It time for the Graduation Release at Taylored Expressions! I have a number of project to share with you today. All the new products are available now in the TE Store


Let's start with the new Create In Grads Layering Stencil - Hooray. This is a set of three stencils. I chose a color scheme of Blueberry, Spearmint, and Gold that were similar to the colors of my local high school. I used Happy Medium in Gold Glitter for the gold accents. 


Once the glitter was dry I cut the four card front panels that I created with the stencil. On this card I framed the front panel with the largest die in the  Stitched Frame Stacklets. I used one of the new sentiments in the High Five Stamp Set on each of my cards and die cut with the coordinating High Five Dies. 


The graduation caps are created with the new Little Bits - Grad Cap. I added Gold Drip Drops to the center of the caps. 


I added additional sentiments with the new Class of 22 Stamp Set and the previously released Mini Strips - Grad. 


You can also use many of the new products for occasions other than Graduation. The smaller sentiment is from the Simple Strips - Thanks Stamp Set and card perfect for many occasions. 



My second card showcases the new All You Need Stamp. It is such a beautiful sentiment. I decided to go with a feminine take. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Copper Embossing powder. I don't know it don't used Copper more often! It is so pretty. 


I added the flowers and leaves with the Planting Happiness Stamp Set and Dies and colored with Copic Markers. I created background by simply stamping the leaves with Cupcake Ink on Cupcake Cardstock.


Now let's take a look at the Let's Do It Die. I started by using the new Bokeh Stars Laying Stencil with Blue Raspberry, Potato Chip, and Mint Julep Ink. Then I die cute the You Did It Sentiment directly into the card front. I die cut the sentiment two more times for Sugar Cube Cardstock and then glued the three layers together. Then in inlayed the letters back into the card front. 


The smaller sentiments are included in the Simple Strips: Thanks Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Blue Raspberry Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I finished off with Tiny Diamonds from the Bold Collection. 




Right now through Sunday, April 24th, when you make any purchase of $75 or more you will receive the Congrats Script die FREE! It’s the perfect sentiment for any card that you create to celebrate a special event or achievement. Offer valid while supplies last.


And lastly, this is a card I made with the new Squeese the Day Stencil and Clear Stamp Set, free with any purchase of $100 or more in April 2022.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 









No comments:

Post a Comment