4/18/22

Simple Card Sets

Hi Friends! Today I have a set of cards to share that I created for the new What Do I Do With This? Challenge on the PaperTrey Ink Blog. I like to create simple cards set to give as gifts. I have a set of cards to share with you that that I created with products from Papertrey Ink and fit perfectly in the Clearly Creative Card Box that is available in the PTI online shop.


I wanted to keep the cards simple to mass produce. A stencil works great to easily create pretty backgrounds. I used the Berry Branches Stencil Collection, which is a set of four stencils that allow you to add the beautiful details. 


I choose a different color combination for each card and attached the card fronts to a coordinating color of  card base.


Next I chose 4 different sentiments from the Say It Essentials Stamp Set. I stamped on Stamper's Select White Cardstock and die cut each sentiment with the smaller die in the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles Die. Then I die cut a second circle from the die set in a coordinating color and attached the sentiment with foam tape. 


The final step was to attach to sentiment to the card front and package the cards up! 


I packaged the four cards and four envelopes in the Clearly Creative Card Box. In the same manner as I created the card sentiments, I added a sentiment to front of the box and tied a pretty blue crinkle ribbon around the box. 

Thanks for joining me today. I hope I have inspired you to play along with the challenge

Supplies: 
Stamps: Say It Essentials Stamp Set
Dies: Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles Die
Ink: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Pure Avocado, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky, Amethyst Allure 
Other: Berry Branches Stencil Collection, Foam Tape, Blending Brushes




No comments:

Post a Comment