4/15/22

Happy Thoughts

Hi Friends! It Friday and I am looking forward to Easter Weekend! Today I have two cards to share with a mix of new and previously released products from Pretty Pink Posh. Both my cards have great backgrounds that are so easy to create with stencils. 

Let's start with the Layered Butterflies Stencils. This is a set of three Stencils. I love a little sparkle so to create the center of the butterflies I used Glitz Glitter Gel in Gold. The sentiment and butterfly are created with another older set called Beautiful Butterflies. I stamped the sentiment and the butterfly in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The butterfly is colored with Copic Markers. 



I cut the circle frame from gold glitter cardstock with the smaller die in the Scallop Circle Dies. I finished off the butterfly with a few Gold Jewels. 

How happy and fun is the Happy Days Stencils! This is also a set of three stencils. The stencil coordinates with the stamped images in the Hugs Stamp Set, one of favorites from the new release. I stamped the images in black ink and colored with Copic Markers. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on vellum and embossed with black embossing powder. The heart is die cut with the Scallop Hearts Dies. I added the vellum behind the heart and then attach the stamped images. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment