4/12/22

Creating with Spellbinders

Hi! I spent my creative time last weekend working with some new products from Spellbinders. My first card showcases the Stitched Medallion Etched Dies from the Spring Into Stitching Collection. One of my first crafts was needlework. It is fun to incorporate stitching with cardmaking! 


I die cut the from white cardstock and added the stitching with the blue in the DMC Variegated Floss Bundle.The Variegated Floss is really pretty and adds a nice variation in color. I added a darker blue cardstock behind the stitching.  I wanted to keep the card simple to highlight the stitching so added white cardstock behind the image that I embossed with the Diamond Plaid Embossing Folder from the Celebrate You Collection. 


I added the sentiment with the Celebrate You Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates from the Celebrate You Collection and die cut with the Swallowtail Tags Etched Dies from the Celebrate You Collection. See product links below. I used Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Prism to foil the sentiment.


I am giving a baby shower this month so I was thrilled to get the Gift Bag Etched Dies from the Celebrate You Collection. Small gift bags are perfect for so many occasions. I created three examples to share with you. 


I started by die cutting the cardstock for the bags. On this bag I used a stencil to add the background pattern, but there are so many options. You can leave the bag plain, you can use patterned paper, or uses your stamps and dies to decorate the bag. 


I foiled all the sentiments with SB Glimmer Foiling machine and sentiments from the Celebrate You Glimmer Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and die cut the tags with the Swallowtail Tags Etched Dies. 


You could live the bags simple or add embellishments with other die cuts. 

Thanks for taking a look! Below are the SB product links. 





 

1 comment: