4/10/22

Smile!

I was fortunate to get to guest design for Pretty Pink Posh this month. Today I have two cards to share with a mix of new and previously released products. Both cards feature the new Smile Script Die. I think this a such a great sentiment die that can be used over and over. 


My first card used the new Flat Pinwheels Dies. So cute! I die cut the pinwheels from patterned paper and glued the layers together. I die cut the handles for the pinwheels with the smallest die in the Stitched Strips Dies. 


I added the clouds at the top with the Nature Essentials Dies. I die cut the smile sentiment three times and layered the die cuts one on top of the other to added more depth to the sentiment. The smaller sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set. I finished off with a few Sea Foam Pearls. 


My second card features the new Easter Circles Stamp Set and the Easter Circles Coordinating Dies. These sets might be Easter themed but you can see how they can be used throughout the year. I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and created the sentiment in the same manner on I did on the first card. 


To created the card front in stamped a border from the Spring Borders Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. The I blended Distress Oxide Inks in Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar. The border is die cut the the Eyelet Borders Dies and then I added patterned paper at the bottom. Then I added a few Creamsicle Pearls, another one of the new colors of pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment