3/22/24

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 1

Hi and welcome to the first day of the Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown. I have two project to share with you today. All the new products will be available on March 26th at 10 PM ET. 


First up is a look at the Pro Stampers Box: March 24. The box includes stamps, dies, and stencils. I starting by stamping and die cutting the flowers. I have listed the inks I used below. Next I die cut the frame from Classic Kraft Cardstock three times and glued the layer together. I added vellum behind the frame that I had stamped with one of the sentiments in the box. 


At the bottom of the frame I added the word wish with one the word dies in the box. I die cut the word from Lilac Grace Cardstock and then blended Plum Pudding Ink to the bottom edges. I used one one of stencils in the box to add the pattern behind the frame. 


I attached the flowers to the side of the frame. The card front is die cut with the previously released Border Bling: Tin Stitch Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then blended with Lemon Tart Ink. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Pro Stamper's Box March 2024
Dies: Pro Stamper's Box March 2024, Border Bling: Tin Stitch
Ink: Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Plum Pudding
Other: Stickles in Star Dust, Twine, Clear Jewels, Blending Brushing, Black Embossing Powder


Next up is a card I created with the Just Notes Stamps, Stencils, and Dies along with the Love to Layer: Notebook Dies. I die cut the notebook paper with the Love to Layer: Notebook Die and added the lines with the Notebook Stencils. Then I added the sentiments to the notebook paper with stamps in the Just Notes Stamp Set. 


Next I stamped and die cut the the pen, hearts, paperclip, clip, and tape and arranged the die cuts around the notebook paper. I created the pattern on the True Black cardstock with the Just Notes Stencil and a white gel pen. 


The card is framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Notes
Dies: Just Notes, Love to Layer: Notebook, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, True Black
Other: Just Notes Stencil, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Gold Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the Design Team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment