11/24/23

Spellbinders Wax Seal of the Month for November

Hi All! I am popping in today with a card I created with the Spellbinders Wax Seal of the Month for November . The November  "New Subscriber" registration window will be available November 6-27th. This month's "Bloomy For You" Wax Seal Stamp adds that finishing touch to seal you projects with love. It has one wooden handle that supports a 1" round brass seal stamp design on its end. This club option also includes a pack of coordinating wax beads.


For the focal point of my card I used the pretty Anemones Glimmer Blooms Glimmer Hot Plates & Die Set which is part of the Anemone Blooms Collection by Yana Smakula. I foiled with Spellbinders Gold Foil and then added the color with Copic Markers. For the flowers I used BV000, BV00,  and BV02.


I created a number of wax seals with this month's club kit, highlighting the sentiment with the DecoColor by Marvy Uchida Premium Gold Metallic Marker. 


The sentiment die is also included in the Glimmer Blooms Glimmer Hot Plates & Die Set and it is on sale right now. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment