10/31/23

Snow Crystals Cardmaking Kit

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the new Snow Crystals Cardmaking Kit. The kit is built around beautiful snowflake stamps and dies with sentiments you can use throughout the winter season. I have two projects to share with you using the kit. 


My first card showcases the Snow Crystals Stamp Set and coordinating Snow Crystals Dies. I started by cutting a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front. Then starting at the top I blending Blue Corn, Blueberry, and Gumball Inks. Next I stamped a variety of the snow crystals on the background. I used Versamark Ink with TE White and Silver Embossing Powder and Blueberry and Blue Corn Inks. 


Next I stamped and die cut a few more snow crystals using the same inks as I did on the background. I attached the die cuts to the front of the card and then splattered the background with Dr. Ph. Martin's bleed proof white. 


I stamped one of the sentiments in the Swirling Sentiments Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Embossing Powder. I added Bits & Pieces Silver Drip Dots to the center of the snowflakes. 



On my second card I created the background by stamping the Swirling Snow Background Stamp in Versamark Ink on Poblano Pepper Cardstock and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The Swirling Snow Background Stamp is available for purchase separately from the kit. I blended a little Poblano Pepper Ink around the edges of the card front. 


I used the largest Snow Crystal Die to die cut the large snowflake for the center of the card from TE Gold Foil, adding a Gold Glitter Drop to the center of the snowflake. I stamped another sentiment from the Swirling Sentiments Stamp Set in Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossing with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 



Thanks for much for joining me today! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are stunning!! Thanks so much for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete