10/24/23

From the Heart with Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new products that will help us in sending cards to those who need encouragement through long-term illness, sharing sympathy with those who have lost loved ones, and continuing to remember the loss years down the road with a special card to let them know their loved one hasn't been forgotten.  These products are available now in the TE Store


I used two of the new products to create my first card, the Set the Scene - Mountain Tops Stencils and the Wings of Love Stamp Set. I started by cutting a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front  and then stenciled the mountains in Lavender Glaze, Macaron, Dried Fig, and Eggplant Inks. I left an area at the bottom for the grass, blending Sweet Basil Ink. 


I stamped the birds and the sentiment with the new Wings of Love Stamp Set. I stamped in VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. I added the trees with the dies in the Tiny Town Dies. 


Next I have a group of cards I created with the new Watercolor Panels - Faithful Flowers. Each panel is printed on watercolor paper. There are six new TE Liquid Watercolors being released, Cilantro, Dried Fig, Huckleberry, Jalapeño, Tropical Punch, and Sour Gummy. 

There are also three new set of Insiders Panel being released, Encouragement, Remembrance, and Sympathy. I have linked them below. 


On this card I used Sour Gummy, Dried Fig, Cilantro, Jalapeño, and Lemon Meringue water colors. Once the watercolors were dried I stenciled around the edges with Salt Water Taffy Ink using the Masking Stencils - Frayed Edge. On each card I splattered a little white point and finished off with Glitter Drops. 


Here the watercolors are used are Huckleberry, Tropical Punch, Cilantro, Jalapeño, and Tropical Punch. The extra sentiments I added to each card are from the Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Sincere Sentiment Dies. 


On the final card I used Dried Fig, Cilantro, and Jalapeño. 

Thanks for taking a look! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment