9/26/23

It's the Taylored Expressions Christmas Release!

I am always excited for the Taylored Expression Christmas Release! And this year's is a good one! It's full products perfect for cardmaking, mass producing cards, tags, and more. All the products are available now in the TE Store. 


I have lots to share with you so let's get started. My first projects are created with the new Baking Spirits Bright Stamp Set and Dies along with the new sentiment set, Season's Sweetings


Let's start with the card. I stamped the cookies on a few different cardstocks. On the Toffee and Cherry Pop Cardstock I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I added a few details to the cookies with Olo Markers. 


And what's a Christmas Cookie without sprinkles! The new Bits & Pieces - Holiday Sprinkles are perfect. I also used red and green Glitter Drops and added a little Sugar Cube Glitter to a few of the cookies. 

To create the background I stamped the Gingham Check Background Stamp on Sugar Cube Cardstock with Cherry Pop Ink. Lastly I added on the great sentiments in the Season's Sweeting Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating die. 


I thought these tags would be perfect for food gifts and make those handmade goodies extra special! I used the Tag 2 Stacklets and the Pierced Tag Stacklets to die cut the tags. Then I punched a hole at the top and added ribbon. 

Next up is four cards I made with the Create-in-Quads - Deck the Hall Stencil. This is a set of four stencils which is prefect for mass producing your holiday cards. There are also coordinating dies to cut the stars, bells, ornaments, and stocking, which gives you so many options for cards or tags. And the Deck the Hall - Strings and Things Stamp Set gives you the option to stamp the strings and other details. 


On the background of all my cards I lightly blended Salt Water Taffy Ink and then splattered the background with gold paint. I used the Create-in-Quads - Deck the Hall Bells Die to die cut the all the bells in one one step. There are also coordinating die for the stars, stockings and ornaments.

First I stamped the strings and background details and then I attached the bells with foam tape. The pine branches are die cut with the previously release Pine Clippings Dies. 


I used Spearmint, Jalapeño, Cherry Pop, Confetti Cake, and Blue Raspberry Inks with the stencil. To add the gold I used Happy Medium in Gold. I waited for the Happy Medium to dry and then die cut all the pieces. 


At the top of this card I used Pine Bough Background Stamp and the Pine Bough Background Edger to add the branches at the top. 


All the sentiments are from the new Jingle All the Way Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Jingle All The Way Dies




My final project is created with the new Peaceful Dove Stamp & Stencil Combo and the Peaceful Dove Die. I think this dove is so pretty and elegant and could be used for occasions other than Christmas. 

First I stamped the Peaceful Dove Stamp in Jalapeño Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. Jalapeño is a new ink and just perfect for the Holiday season. Next I stenciled the dove with Jalapeño, Confetti Cake, and Banana Cream Pie Inks. 



Next I die cut the dove with the Peaceful Dove Coordinating Dies. I die cut the dove two more times from Sugar Cube Cardstock and glued the layers together. I wanted the dove to stand out from the background. The sentiment is also from the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set


While supplies last, when you place and order of $200+ you will receive the All Together - Occasions 3 Stamp & Die Combo set FREE. It's the perfect collection of holiday sentiments that you can stamp in one impression and die cut with one pass through your die cut machine - perfect for holiday card making mass production! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I got you excited to start your holiday creating. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment