7/8/23

First Christmas Card of 2023!

Since it is July I will have a few Christmas in July projects to share with you this month. It's never too early to start collecting inspiration and creating for the holidays! Today I am sharing my first holiday card for 2023. I used some Spellbinders products along with the new Poinsettia Joy" Wax Seal Stamp, from the July Wax Seal Club. The Wax Seal Club of the month is a new club Spellbinders just added to their club lineup. The kit includes one wax seal and a bag of wax beads. 


First step is create this beautiful deer. I used the The Magical Deer Etched Dies with the cardstocks I have listed below. I love all the details on the die cuts and elegant antlers. I added the smallest gold gems in the Gold Mix Gems to the center of the die cut flowers. 


Here is a closer look at the wax seal. I purchased the Wax Seal Starter Kit a while ago but this is the first time I have used it. It is so fun and easy to use. I love the detail on the Poinsettia Joy" Wax Seal Stamp. After the wax had cooled I used a DecoColor by Marvy Uchida Premium Gold Metallic Marker to highlight the design. 


I embossed the card front with the Scenic Poinsettias 3D Embossing Folder. Then I added a panel of vellum with an embossed sentiment from the  Parcel & Post Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. The bottom border is die cut with the Winder Borders Etched Dies. 

The new club has been popular and is close to selling out. But Spellbinders will have some more in the future.


Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment