4/22/23

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown. Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown! Today I have three cards to share with you, a pretty new addition to the the Vase Collection series, and a fun card for Dad! All the new products will be available on April 25th at 10 PM ET.



Here's a look at the Vase Collection 17 Stamps and Dies. It's so pretty. For the vase I blended Antique Linen Distress Ink on Stamper's Select White Cardstock. I stamped the details with Classic Kraft Ink. I mounted the stamped vase on die cuts using the Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets Dies. 



I used a white gel pen to emphasize the center of the flowers. I added a strip of Classic Kraft Cardstock, die cut with the Birthday Celebration Bling Dies, across the middle of the card.  Next I wrapped twine around the card.  


The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Happy HelIo Stamp Set. To create the background I stamped the leaves from the stamp set in the corners of the card front with Hibiscus Burst Ink. 

Supplies: 

Stamp: Vase Collection 17, Just Sentiments:  Happy Hello
Dies: Vase Collection 17,  Love to Layer:  Delightful Brackets, Birthday Celebration Bling
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Coco Bean, Classic Kraft
Paper: Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush
Other:  Twine, White Gel Pen, Misti,  Glue, Foam Dots


On my second card with the Vase Collection 17 Stamps and Dies I used a color theme of Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep, and Pinefeather. 


I created the background with the Weathered Tile Stencil Collection with Aqua Mist Ink. 


I added the bottom edge details with the Delightful Brackets, Elegant Edges: Baroque. I tied ribbon around the card and the sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Appreciated.

Supplies:

Stamps: Vase Collection 17,  Just Sentiments: Appreciated
Dies: Vase Collection 17, Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets, Elegant Edges: Baroque
Ink: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep, Pinefeather
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides,  Pinefeather, Aqua Mist
Other: Weathered Tile Stencil Collection, Ribbon, Misti,  Foam Dots



Next is a look at the My Dad Dies and Just for Dad Stamps and Dies. I cut a strip of Dark Indigo Cardstock with the Ripped Banner Dies. Then I used the My Dad Dies to cut the word Dad in the center of the banner and added the textured die cut behind the word die cut. 


Next I stamped a variety of the images from the Just for Dad Stamp set and die cut with the coordinating dies. I used the A Little Rugged Stamps and Dies to add the banner at the top. Behind the Dad sentiment I add a panel I stamped with the Wood Plank Background Stamp Set. 


The smaller sentiment is included in the Larger Than Life: Dad Stamp Set. I add detail to the beer mug with a white gel pen.

Supplies: 

Stamps: Just for Dad, Wood Plank Background, A Little Rugged, Larger Than Life: Dad
Dies: Just for Dad, A Little Rugged, Ripped Banner
Ink: Dark Indigo, Ocean Tides, Classic Kraft, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Dark Indigo, Classic Kraft,  Bitty Big Collection: Ocean Tides
Other: White Gel Pen, Nuvo White Drops, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, Blender Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with a couple more projects. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment