4/23/23

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to the Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 3. All the new products will be available on April 25th at 10 PM ET. 


My first card is all about Dad! The card features the  Larger Than Life: Dad Stamps and Dies, the Larger Than Life Sentiments, and the Tuck It: Dad stamp sets and dies. The Tuck It: Dad Stamp set includes the skateboard, fishing pole, football, etc. I think this stamp set would be great for cards for anyone that loves sports and the outdoors. 


To created the background I cut a panel of Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Rectangle Dies and stenciled with the new Chevron Stencils with Aqua Mist Ink. I die cut the frame with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Die from Enchanted Evening Cardstock. I added a panel of Classic Kraft Cardstock behind the frame. 


I used the Larger Than Life: Dad Die to cut the word Dad from Ocean Tides Cardstock three times. I glued the die cuts together and blended Enchanted Evening Ink at the bottom. 

Stamps: Larger Than Life: Dad, Larger Than Life Sentiments, Tuck It: Dad
Dies: Larger Than Life: Dad, Tuck It: Dad, Love to Layer: Rectangle, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal 
Ink: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Enchanted Evening, Pure Black, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Antique Linen
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Ocean Tides
Other: Chevron Stencils, Misti, Glue, Bronze Rhinestones


My next card features the Psalm Reflections: April Stamp Set and Dies and the Into the Blooms: Blossoming Beauty.I stamped the sentiment in a black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment with the Psalm Reflections: April Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended Lemon Tart Ink around the edges. 


I die cut the flowers and leaves with the Into the Blooms: Blossoming Beauty Dies from watercolor paper. I blended Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, and Scarlet Jewel Ink for the flowers and spritzed with water. For the leaves I used New Leaf and Pinefeather Ink. 


The card is framed with the Border Bling: Lattice Die. Then I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit behind the frame and blended Autumn Rose, New Leaf, and Lemon Tart Inks. 

Stamps: Psalm Reflections: April
Dies: Psalm Reflections: April, Into the Blooms: Blossoming Beauty, Border Bling: Lattice
Ink: Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, New Leaf, Pinefeather, Lemon Tart, Pure Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White
Other: Yellow Rhinestones, Blender Brushes, Misti, Glue, Foam Squares

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with a couple more projects. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment