3/24/23

It's Day 1 of Papertrey Ink's March Release Countdown!

Hi and welcome to the first day of Papertrey Ink's March Release Countdown. This release is all about Mom, spring flowers, and a beautiful stationary kit. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, March 28th  



First up is a set of cards created with the new Stationary Kit. Everything is included in the kit to create these cards, with the exception of the circle I die cut with the Love to Layer: Circle Dies and a few embellishments. I tried to keep my cards simple, easy to create, and mail. 


I stamped the frames in Ripe Avocado and Aqua Mist Ink and then stamped the sentiments in the open areas. I stamped the branches in Versamark Ink on Spring Moss Cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added some Gold Stickles to the branches for a little shine. 


On my next two cards I created the background with the two stencils in the kit. I love the effect of the two stencil together. I added one of the Stationery Kit Frame Hot Foil Plate in the middle of card using gold foil. I finished off by stamping a sentiment from the kit, adding a monogram with the Stationary Kit Letters and a branch from the kit. I stamped the branch in Versamark, emobossed with gold embossing powder, and colored with Copic Markers. 


Here's a closer look at the third coordinating card. This is the second of three hot foil plates. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Stationary Kit
Dies: Stationary Kit, Love to Layer: Circles
Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Other: Stationary Kit Stencils and Foiling Plate, Gold Jewels, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Foil, Gold Stickles


My next card features the new Vase Collection 16 Stamps and Dies and the the new Border Bling: Scalloped Frame. 


Behind the frame I stamped the Nifty Plaid Stamp in New Ink on Mint Julep Cardstock. I added a panel of vellum between the frame and the background. 


Here's a closer look at the new stamps. I stamped a sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Happy Hello Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Enchanted Evening and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Vase Collection 16, Nifty Plaid, Just Sentiments: Happy Hello
Dies: Vase Collection 16, Border Bling: Scalloped Frame
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, New Leaf, Mint Julep, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Brown Rhinestones, Clear Embossing Powder, Blending Brushes

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 





1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially like the Fanciful Flowers cover plate.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete