2/10/23

The Four Petals Collection from Spellbinders

Hi Friends! Spellbinders just released the February Four Petals Collections.  Today I have two cards to share with. you that I created with products from collection, the Four Petal Bloom Reflection Etched Dies along with the Essential Four Petal LabelsEtched Dies. 


I love all the details of the Four Petal Bloom Reflection Etched Die! Once you decide on a color combo you just die cut and glue the pieces together. The dies create such a beautiful card front, that looks impressive yet is easy to create. The dies are created to fit perfectly on the Essential Four Petal LabelsEtched Dies. 




The sentiments are from the new Making Me Smile Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. The set includes the dies to cut out the sentiments. I used Cobalt Blue Foil for the sentiment and the background is embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder. 

I created another card in the same manner of the first, just using a different color scheme. I stencil the sun rays in the background and then added the flowers and sentiments. 


I used the Dazzling Dots Embossing Flower to emboss the card front. I added small gems to the center of the flowers for a little bling. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed a look at the  Four Petals Collections

No comments:

Post a Comment