2/19/23

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of Papertrey Ink's February Release Countdown. I have two more cards to share with you today.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21st.  


My first card features the new Happy Bunnies Stamp Set and Dies.  I think these bunnies are the cutest! I also created a tag with the set. I thought the tag would look cute tied to an Easter Basket. 


I stamped the bunnies in Soft Stone Ink and then stamped the details in Versamark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder. The set also included the all the accessories I added. I die cut the grass with the Grassy Edge Die. Them I glued the scene to largest die in the new Love to Layer: Beautiful Brackets. 


I stenciled the background with the Stencil Basics: Dots Stencil Collection and Lemon Tart Ink. 


Here is the tag I created using the same two sets, Happy Bunnies and the Love to Layer, Beautiful Brackets. 

Supplies

Stamps: Happy Bunnies
Dies: Happy Bunnies, Love to Layer: Beautiful Brackets, Grassy Edge Die
Ink: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Soft Stone, Pure Black, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Tropical Shores, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Mint Julep, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Bitty Big Collection: Raspberry Fizz
Other: Twine,  Foam. Tape, Misti, Glue, Clear Jewels, Stencil Basics: Dots Stencil Collection


I used a number of new products to create my second card. First I cut a piece Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front and then I die cut with the Cover Plate: Quilted Die. Then I lightly blended Aqua Mist ink. 


Next I die the corners with the Cornered: Spring Flower Dies, inked the die cuts, and layered them back into the corner edges. 


The word "Spring" with die cut with the Larger Than Life: Spring Die and the sentiment if from the Larger Than Life: Spring Sentiment. Then I used the Iconic Easter Stamp Set and Die to create the vellum rectangle, and the added small embellishments. 
Supplies: 

Stamps:  Larger Than Life Spring, Iconic Easter
Dies: Larger Than Life Spring, Iconic Easter, Cover Plate:  Quilted
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Vintage Jadeite, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, Lilac Grace, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Vintage Jadeite, Hawaiian Shores, Vellum
Other: White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Blender Brushes, Glue

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment