2/18/23

Papertrey Ink February Release. Countdown Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of Papertrey Ink's February Release Countdown. This release is all about Spring, new beginnings, fresh floral and sweet bunnies. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21st.  



My first card features the cute  On the Bunny Trail Stamps and Dies.  All the stamps and dies I used to create this spring scene are included in the set, other than the Mini Picket Fence Die that was previously released.


The background pattern is die cut with the new Cover Plate: Quilted Dies. I die cut the plate from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended Aqua Mist Ink. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Welcome Spring Stamp Set. 


Here's a closer look at how I put the scene together.  I love that the stamp set included the grass, which is perfect for scene building.

Supplies: 

Stamps: On the Bunny Trail
Dies: On the Bunny Trail, Cover Plate: Quilted, Mini Picket Fence
Ink: Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Lemon Tart, Lilac Grace, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft
Paper: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Bitty Big Collection: Aqua Mist
Other: Blender Brushes, Foam Tape, Glue, Misti


My second card features the new Wild Blooms Stencil. This is a set of six stencils which makes it so easy to add all the details. My first step was to lightly blend the grass with Simple Chartreuse Ink and the sky with Aqua Mist Ink. Then I stenciled on top of the background I had created. 


I used the Skinny Diagonal Frame Die to create the frame. I die cut the frame from the stenciled cardstock and then two more times from the white cardstock. I glued the three frames together for added dimension. The sentiments is from the Just Sentiments: Welcome Spring Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Welcome Spring
Dies: Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist,  Topical Teal, Versamark
Paper:  Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Blender Brushes, Twine, Clear Jewels, Black Embossing Powder, Glue

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment