2/20/23

Papertrey Ink February Release Countdown Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of Papertrey Ink's February Release Countdown. I have two more cards to share with you today.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21st.   


My first features the new Into the Blooms: Clover Dies and the Border Bling: Lattice Die. This is a simple card to put together. I die cut the Border Bling: Lattice Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and cut a piece of Lilac Grace Cardstock to fit behind the frame. 


Using the Into the Blooms: Clover Dies I added the flowers and greenery to the center of the frame. The flowers are cut from white cardstock and then I blended Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure Inks. The clovers and leaves are die cut from Mint Julep cardstock and I blended Mint Julep and New Leaf Inks. 


The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Welcome Spring Stamp Set. I finished off with a few gold dots. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Welcome Spring
Dies: Border Bling: Lattice, Into the Blooms: Clover
Ink: Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Mint Julep, New Leaf, Lemon Tart
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Lilac Grace, Mint Julep
Other: Stickles, Gold Jewels, Glue, Misti


My next card is created with the Elegant Edges: Spring Flowers Dies. There are three dies in the set, which give you lots of options on where to place the flowers on your card. There is a main die that cut the flowers and leaves and two border dies. 


I decided I wanted to add a little ink blending behind the cutouts. So my first step was to embossing the die on Stamper's Select White Cardstock. The embossing left a outline of the images on the cardstock making it easy to add color in the right places. I did not worry if the ink blended together a bit. 


The sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Welcome Spring. I added the two flower embellishments with the Into the Blooms: Clover Dies I used on my first card. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Inside Greetings: Welcome Spring
Dies: Elegant Edges: Spring Flowers,  Into the Blooms: Clover
Ink: Vintage Jadeite, Mint Julep, Hibiscus Burst,  Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Tropical Teal
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big Collection: Mint Julep, Hawaiian Shores
Other: Blender Brushes, Glue, Misti

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the last of days of peeks at the Papertrey Ink February Release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET tomorrow night. 




3 comments:

  1. these are all gorgeous, I especially love what you did with the border die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the spring flowers die but I'm not sure of the entire process you used. You colored an embossed image and then did you finish cutting it out and adhere the pieces to the card base?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Melody!

    ReplyDelete