1/24/23

Papertrey Ink January Release Countdown Day 3

Thanks for stopping by! It's Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink January Release. Today my projects are about invitations and home. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET on Thursday, January 26th. 


My first card features the new In the Pocket Dies, the Party Time Stamp Set, and the Into the Blooms: Cherry Blossoms Dies


The In the Pocket Dies are perfect for creating invitations. The dies create the pocket and the invitation insert to go in the packet. I created my invitation with a bridal shower in mind. I am the mother of four daughters! I created the pocket in Sweet Blush Cardstock and stenciled the polka dots on the outside pocket with the Dots Stencil Collection. I used the Party Time Stamp Set to stamp the necessary information on the pocket insert. 


On the outside pocket I added the fence with Picket Fence Die and the flowers with the new Into the Blooms: Cherry Blossoms. I cut the flowers from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and the blended Sweet Blush and Hibiscus Burst inks. I also added Lovely Lady Sequins to the centers of the flowers. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Party Time
Dies: In the Pocket,  Into the Blooms: Cherry Blossoms, Picket Fence
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss
Other: Sequins, Stencil Basics: Dots Stencil Collection, Glue


Next up is a look the Larger Than Life: Home Stamp. Set and Dies. I die cut the heart from Pure Poppy Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Hearts Dies. Then I stamped a sentiment form the Larger Than Life: Home Stamp Set and added Home and the roof with the Larger Than Life: Home Dies. 


The background is stamped with the Weathered Wood Background with Classic Kraft Ink on Classic Kraft Cardstock. I added the stitched, white border with a die from the new Love to Layer:  Decorative Brackets.

Supplies: 

Stamps: Larger Than Life: Home, Weathered Wood Background
Die: Larger Than Life: Home, Love to Layer: Hearts, Love to Layer:  Decorative Brackets
Ink: True Black, Classic Kraft, 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft
Other: Twine, Glue, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another look at the new release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment