12/13/22

New Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions

Hi! Today I am popping in to share the last card kit of the year at Taylored Expressions, the Best Mix Ever Cardmaking KitWe are taking you back to the 80’s with mixtapes and music! 


I created two cards with the new kit to share with you. To create the background on both of the cards I used the Mix Master Background Stamp that is included in the kit. 

The cassette tape is so easy to created with the Mix Tape die collection. On this card I decided to create a shaker card. I added TE Window Acetate behind the frame of the cassette. Then I die cut the frame two more times and layered the die cuts behind the acetate. I dropped in confetti I die cut with dies in the Mix Tape die collection and Snow Flurries Sequins added the back to the cassette. Then I added the details to the front of the cassette. 


The sentiments are from the Best Mix Ever stamp set. I die cut the larger sentiment with the the Best Mix Ever die collection, available for purchase separately from the kit. I finished with a few Bits & Pieces – Black Rhinestones, also available separately. 


On my second card I created a different style cassette tape and then used the circle dies to create these fun accents. 


The Mini Strips – Mix Tape stamp set is perfect for adding labels to tapes and additional sentiments. I used Mini Strips Die, that coordinates with all the Mini Strips Stamp Sets, to die cut the sentiment strips. 


I want to call your attention to the new Black Licorice Cardstock. This a the blackest cardstock Taylor could find and I love it! Black Licorice Cardstock is now available for purchase. 


The Best Mix Ever Cardmaking Kit retails for $65, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • Mix Tape die collection
  • Mix Master Background stamp
  • Best Mix Ever stamp set
  • Mini Strips – Mix Tape stamp
  • A2 Envelope Pack (6 envelopes: 2 each of Plum Punch, Dried Fig, and Tropical Punch)
  • Envelope Seal Pack (6 seals: 3 each of 2 designs)
Limited quantity available

Most kit items are not available to purchase individually. You will be able to purchase additional envelope seals (package of 10)Bits & Pieces – Black Rhinestones, and the Best Mix Ever die collection separately from the kit.

To be notified of new kit releases, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment