10/1/22

World Cardmaking Day with Taylored Expressions

It is World Cardmaking Day and Taylored Expressions is celebrating with the Falling for You Release. This day is dedicated to the crafty ones, those that would prefer to make a card rather than buy one and I hope you get a chance to get crafty! 


My three cards are stenciled with the Triple Slim Falling For You Layering Stencil. You can find the products linked below.  The stencil has three layers.


I used a mix of fall colored inks to stencil the leaves, Cherry Pop, Mulled Wine, Honey, Sweet Potato Chip, and Mocha. 


The sentiment on all three cards is from the new Happy Harvest Stamp Set and die cut with the Happy Harvest Dies. I used the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets to cut the card front and matted with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. 


I added a few Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Dots and embossed the sentiment with TE Gold Embossing Powder. I like the look of gold with the fall colors. 






I hope you get a chance to get creative today! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 






No comments:

Post a Comment