10/2/22

Spellbinders October Card Kit of the Month -

It's the start of the new month and time for a new Card Kit of Month from SpellbindersI have eight cards to share that I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month, Oh What Fun. This month's Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, dies, clear stamps with great sentiments, and tons of embellishments for creating holiday cheer. 

Membership Includes:

The Card Kit of the Month Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings:Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.



I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards!  Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies, a few embellishments, and a few colors of cardstock.


The kit contains this cute Christmas Tree Die with the garland and star. I added some tiny dots I had in my stash. The bow and sentiment from the chipboard pieces included in the kit.  


There is also a die that creates this cute Santa along with the Noel sentiment. I used one of the chipboard frames included in the kit, added vellum behind the frame. I finished off with a few flowers and greenery. 


On this card I used the cute little houses and trees. I die a piece of white cardstock for the snow, brushed the edges with ink and Stickles in Moon Dust. 


The paper pad has so many cute patterns. The sentiment on this card is from the clear stamp set that is included in the kit. 


There is also a sheet of foam sentiments like the one I used on this card. 


Here is another sentiment from the stamp set.


There are so many different sentiments to choose from. 


There are also a number of large sentiment cards that you can use as the focal point. 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment