9/26/22

Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks.Today my cards feature pretty wreaths and a charming Christmas Tree. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, September 29th.


My first two cards feature the new Merry Berry Wreath Stamps and Dies. I think this stamp set is perfect for mass producing holiday cards. On this card I stamped the wreath with Classic Kraft Ink and the berries with Pure Poppy. The sentiment is included in this stamp set. 


I hung the wreath with twine and added the bow with the new Bows Galore Dies. I added a red pearl to the bow and the wreath. 


I used the Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Love to Layer: Squares, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die to create the card front. 

Stamps: Merry Berry Mistletoe
Dies: Merry Berry Mistletoe, Bows Galore, Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Love to Layer: Squares, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame
Ink: Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Pinefeather
Paper: Pure Poppy, Bitty Big: Classic Kraft, Pinefeather, Vintage Cream 
Other: Red Pearls, Red Glitter Cardstock, Twine, Glue


On my next card with the Merry Berry Wreath I went with a less traditional color scheme. I stamped the branches of the wreath in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder, and the berries in Enchanted Evening Ink. 


The background is stencil with the Berry Branches Stencil Collection, one of very favorite stencils! I used Enchanted Evening and Dark Indigo Inks for the berries, and New Leaf and Pinefeather for the leaves. 




This bow is also created with the Bows Galore Dies and layered on squares die cut with the new Love to Layer: Squares

Supplies:

Stamps: Merry Berry Wreath
Dies: Merry Berry Wreath, Love to Layer: Squares, Bows Galore
Ink: Blueberry, Dark Indigo, New Leaf, Pinefeather
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Dark Indigo, Pinefeather, Gold
Other: Berry Branches Stencil Collection, Blender Brushes, Gold Jewels, Blender Brushes, Glue


My next card features the Merry Christmas Tree Stamps and Dies. This is such a fun take on a Christmas Tree Stamp. I cut the base of the tree from Stamper's. Select White Cardstock and lightly blended Ocean Tides Ink. 


The way the stamps are laid out makes it very easy to stamp all the details in a few steps. I stamped the larger words in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. What can I say, I love gold at the holidays! 


Here is a closer look at the details. A few of the small stars and leaves are cut from gold foil and I also added a few gold jewels. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Merry Christmas Tree
Dies: Merry Christmas Tree, Love to Layer: Oval, Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames
Ink: Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Ripe Avocado, Versamark, Ocean Tides
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Vellum, Gold 
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, glue, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment