9/27/22

Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Sneak Peeks.Today my cards feature an addition to the Vase Collection and a darling tiered tray. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, September 29th.


My first cards features the Vase Collection 12 Stamps and Dies. First I stamped the vase in True Black Ink and then heat set the stamped image. Then I added embossing powder over the black, stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I stamped the foliage and added it the vase. The ink colors I used are in the supply list below. 


The snow flakes are created with the new Let It Snow Stamps and Dies. I stamped in Versamark ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Peace. 


The card front is die cut with the Border Bling: Snow Flakes and I added a panel of white cardstock behind the die cuts. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Vase Collection 12, Let It Snow, Just Sentiments: Peace
Dies: Vase Collection 12, Let It Snow, Border Bling: Snow Flakes
Ink: True Black, Pinefeathers, Dark Indigo, Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides, Mint Julep, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, 
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Foam Tape



This card is created with the creative Tiers of Cheer Stamp Set and Dies. I just love the little houses and the wood beads with the tassel. 


There are a variety of stamps in the set to create different tiered trays. 


The card from is die cut with the Border Bling: Twinkle Die and I added gold foil behind the stars. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Tiers of Cheer
Dies: Tiers of Cheer, Border Bling: Twinkle
Ink: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Soft Stone, Raspberry Fizz, Classic Kraft, Versamark, True Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Gold
Other: Blender Brushes, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment