5/2/22

Spellbinders May Card Kit of the Month

Hi All! I am starting off the week with a group of cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. This month's "Koala Smiles" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!





I created four cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards! I will be sharing more cards with the kit soon. Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies and a few colors of cardstock.


My first card features the beautiful floral stamp that is in this month's kit. I colored the image with Copic Markers but you could also emboss the image on colored cardstock or add color with ink blending. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. 


This month's die set creates this darling Koala, the branches and leaves, and the sentiment. I die cut  the sentiment. twice, one from gold stock and again from the green cardstock, and then layered the gold over the green. 



On this card you can see that I used the floral stamp to create the background. I layered some of the beautiful embellishments in the kit, added two of the chipboard sentiments, and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set. 



Here's a look at more of the fun embellishments. I look the gold accents that are included in the kit! 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment