5/31/22

Modern Eucalyptus Cardmaking Kit

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing  the new Modern Eucalyptus Cardmaking Kit. This is a pretty botanical kit with a modern twist and includes sentiments that make the kit perfect for cardmaking throughout the year. 


I have two cards to share today. On my first card I used one of the Foil It – Modern Eucalyptus panels and foiled it in a gold foil. Then I used the Modern Eucalyptus Layering Stencil set, a set of four stencils, to added the pretty Eucalyptus Leaves. I used a mix of Mint Julep, Cilantro, and Sweet Basil Ink. 


I stamped one of the from the Scripted Sentiments stamp set in the center of the circle and added a few Gold Drip Dots to the leaves. I stenciled the background with the previously release Criss Cross Stencil and Cilantro Ink. 


On my second card I stenciled the Modern Eucalyptus Layering Stencil Set to create the wreath and then die cut with the Modern Eucalyptus die collection. On this card I used a mix of Spearmint, Sweet Basil, Cilantro, Mint Julep, and Tropical Punch Ink. 


In the background of the card I added the gold accents with the Gemstone Thin Frame Cutting Plate, which is available for purchase separately. 




Our Modern Eucalyptus Cardmaking Kit retails for $64, comes in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:

  • Modern Eucalyptus Layering Stencil set (4 stencils)
  • Modern Eucalyptus die collection (2 dies)
  • Foil It – Modern Eucalyptus panels (set of 12: 3 each of 4 designs)
  • Scripted Sentiments stamp set
  • A2 Envelope Pack (6 envelopes, 2 each of: Sweet Basil, Avocado, and Blonde Metallic)
  • Envelope Seal Pack (6 seals)
Limited quantity available

Most items are not available to purchase individually. You will be able to purchase additional envelope seals (pack of 10) and the Gemstone Thin Frame Cutting Plate die separately from the kit.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration from the Design Team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment