6/3/22

Spellbinders June Card Kit of the Month

Hi All! Today I have a group of cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. This month's Party Hat & Streamers Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, a cute party hat die set, tons of embellishments, and more!

Membership Includes:

The Card Kit of the Month Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings:Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.

I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards!  Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies, a few embellishments, and a few colors of cardstock.


I like to play around with all the embellishments in the kit and mix and match until I come up with an arrangements I like. The black sentiment is included in the kit. The letters have adhesive on the back making them easy to attached. 



The party hat is created with the die set in this month's kit, along with the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is included in the stamp set inn the kit. I stamped with Versamark Ink on vellum and embossed with black embossing powder. 


These cute chipboard party hats are also in the kit. I love the gold and white pompoms on the top of each hat! I used one of the pretty floral papers along with two of the chipboard sentiments. 


To create the background for this card I stamped the candles from the stamp set in Versmark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I blended Oxide Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, and Scattered Straw. The sentiment is from the stamp set in the kit. 


I created these hats from patterned paper and added the gold sequins from the kit on top of each hat and in the center of the flowers. The sentiment is created with the die set. 


Here are two more sentiments from the stamp set. 


I wanted this card to have a masculine feel. I never have enough male birthday cards in my stash!


Here the last card for today. I am happy to eight more birthday cards ready to go that were easy and quick to create! 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details.





1 comment:

  1. such wonderful cards! Too hard to pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete