3/22/22

Papertrey Ink March Sneak Peeks Day 2! Treasured Teachers

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink March Release Sneak Peeks. I have two cards to share with you today that are for the special teachers in your life. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Friday the 25th!


My first card features the new Treasured Teacher Apple Prints Stamp Set and the Treasured Teachers Dies. How cute are these printed apples! I stamped each apple on a different color of cardstock with a different pattern. I stamped the stems on Classic Kraft and Spring Moss with the coordinating ink color. 


The background pattern is die cut from Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the new Cover Plate Decorative Circles. I added patterned paper from the Bitty Big: Pure Poppy Color Collection behind the die cuts. The sentiment is from the new Treasured Teachers Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Treasured Teacher Apple Prints
Dies: Treasured Teacher, Cover Plate: Decorative Circles
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Terracotta Tile, Hawaiian Shores, 
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy Color Collection, Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft
Other: Foam Dots, Clear Sequins


Here is my second card to celebrate teachers. For this card I used the new Treasured Teachers Stamp Set and Treasured Teachers Dies. I die cut the mug with the previously released The Mug Die from the Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Collection. Then I filled the mug with stamped images and a sentiment from the Treasured Teachers Stamp Set. 



The front panel is die cut with the Cover Plate: Apples Die. I die cut from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and added Pure Poppy cardstock behind the apples. I also added a circle of vellum. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Treasured Teacher
Dies: Treasured Teacher, Mug, Cover Plate: Apples, Love to Layer: Scallop Circles
Ink: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, True Black, Harvest Gold, Tropical Teal, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Vellum, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist
Other: Foam Tape, Misti, Glue

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with more projects to share. 

1 comment:

  1. These appreciation cards are so sweet, love the pretty patterned apples!

    ReplyDelete