1/24/22

Papertrey Ink January Sneak Peeks Day 3

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks. I have two more cards to share with you today.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, January 26th!  


This fun card is created with the Party Patterns Stamp Set and Party Party Patterns Dies. I stamped and die cut all the patterns of circles in the stamp set. Then I looked at all the circles and said what should I do with them!! I just started playing and this is what I came up with. I think I will use the stamp set frequently. There are so many options for the circles. 


I cut a few of the circle dies directly into the card front and placed the pattern circles under the cutouts. Then I layered some of the circles on top of card front and popped a few up with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Perfect Pairs: Essentials Stamp Set  and die cut with the Perfect Pairs: Essentials Die

Supplies: 
Stamps: Pattern Party, Perfect Pairs: Essentials Stamp Set
Dies: Pattern Party, Perfect Pairs: Essentials Dies, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die 
Ink: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Enchanted Evening, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, New Leaf
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal
Other: Aqua Jewels, Foam Tape


Next I have two cards to share with the new Band-aid Wishes Stamp Set and Dies. I think is a creative idea for a get well card. There are a number of different patterns for stamping the band-aids. On the box I used the Get Well Die to add the sentiment and then stamped bottom sentiment from the stamp set. 


The sun and the flowers are from the previously released Loads of Healing Stamp Set. I think these two sets pair well together. The card front is cut from Bitty Big: Spring Moss Color Collection and die cut with the Border Bling: Lots of Dots. I added Sweet Blush cardstock behind the cutout. The circle is cut from vellum with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles.

Stamp: Band-aid Wishes, Loads of Healing
Dies: Band-aid Wishes, Loads of Healing, Border Bling: Lots of Dots, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles
Ink: Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Bitty Big: Spring Moss Color Collection, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Vellum  
Other: Moonshine Sequins, Ribbon, Foam Tape, Glue


Here my second card I created with the Band-aid Wishes Stamp set and Dies. I created the card in the same manner of the first card and but I used the new Border Bling: Blooming Hearts to create the card front. 


I added a few die cut hearts with the With Love Die Collection. 

Stamps: Band-aid Wishes
Dies: Band-aid Wishes, Border Bling: Blooming Hearts, Love to Layer:  Scalloped Circles. With Love
Ink: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Simply. Chartreuse
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Color Collection 
Other: Foam Tape, Blending Brush

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another Sneak Peek. You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment