1/25/22

Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

It's the final day of Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, January 26th!  I have one more card to share with you that I created with the new Scene Everywhere: Windowsill Stamp Set and Dies



The Scene Everywhere: Windowsill Stamp Set has a number of different options to create the windowsill scene. I decide to create the window looking in from the outside and use the cozy feeling of the pie and coffee images. 


I stamped the window frame with Enchanted Evening Ink and die cut. Then I cut two more windows from Stamper's Select Cardstock and adhered the layers together. It is an extra step but I like the dimension the three layers add to the card. 


To create the card front I used a Scor-Pal to add the look of paneling to the white cardstock. Under the window I added Spring Rain Cardstock and a sentiment for the Just Sentiments: Happy Hello Mini Stamp Set. My finishing touches include adding dot to the mugs with a white gel pen, adding Distress Ink to the edges of the window box, and Stickles to the pie and steam coming out of the mugs. 

Add finishing touches using a white gel pen to add the dots to the coffee cups, ink blend Classic Kraft Ink on the edges of the window box, and add Stickles to the steam and pie.
Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment