1/18/22

Easy Strips + Exclusives

Hi All! Today Taylore Expressions is releasing the new Easy Strips Dies and a few new TE Exclusives. You can find all the new products HERE. I have three projects to share with you. 


I created this fun background with the new Easy Strips - 1/2". Easy Strips also come in 1/4" and 1/8" widths. I cut strips in Sugar Cube, Potato Chip, Mint Julep, Cilantro, Lavender Glaze, and Jelly Donut Cardstock. I attached the strips to a piece of lightweight cardstock and then die cut with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets to create the card front. 



Next I stamped one of the TE Exclusives, Bold Branches in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used G20, G21, G24, and G28 to color the leaves.  I stamped the branches in Cilantro and Mint Julep Ink. I also stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


I die cut the oval from vellum with the Stitched Oval Stacklets. I added Tiny Diamonds in Jelly Donut to one of the branches. 




My next card features the TE Exclusive, Sealed With Love Cling and Clear Combo and the coordinating Sealed With Love Dies. I stamped the background in Oreo Ink and used the clear heart stamp to fill in the hearts with color. Then I stamped the background again and used the Sealed With Love Die to die cut the extra envelopes. 


The sentiment is from the Love & Hugs Stamp Set and die cut with the Love & Hugs Dies. I used foam tape to attached the sentiment and envelopes and the glued a few tiny diamonds to the card front.


My final project showcases the Winter Village Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I die cut the hills of snow with the Build A Scene - Snow Drifts from Glittered Cardstock. 


The winter sky is a blend of Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Blueberry, and Blue Corn Ink. I splattered white paint on the sky and added a few Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestone. 



With the purchase of any 3 Easy Strips dies (any combination of the Easy Strips – 1/8″ die, Easy Strips – 1/4″ die, and Easy Strips – 1/2″ die), you will receive an Easy Strip Stack pack FREE. The Easy Strip Stack includes cardstock in multiple colors sized to match the Easy Strip dies. You get three sheets of each of the following colors: Fruit Punch, Guava, Sweet Potato Pie, Pineapple, Lime Zest, Cilantro, Confetti Cake, Blue Raspberry, Blueberry, and Eggplant.

Also, with any purchase of $75 or more (before tax & shipping), you will receive a FREE Mini Slim Envelope Valentine pack. The envelope pack includes 2 each of Cupcake, Pink Champagne, Strawberry Milkshake, Lollipop and Watermelon Mini Slim envelopes.

**Both promotions run now through Sunday, January 23rd or while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment