1/22/22

Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks. I have two cards to share with. you today.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, January 26th!  




My first card features the new Feather Friends 19 Dies. I started by cutting all the pieces for the bird from Stamper's Select White cardstock and then blending inks to add the color to each part of the bird. For the body of the bird I used Lemon Tart and Classic Kraft Ink. For the wings I used New Leaf, Blueberry Sky, and Enchanted Evening Inks. 


I die cut the branches from Kraft Ink and ink blended Pure Poppy Ink for the berries. I used the new Border Bling: Blooming Hearts to created the card front. I added Pure Poppy cardstock behind the cutouts. 



The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Think of You Stamp Set. I also added Stickles in Star Dust to the Butterfly and the berries. 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Thinking of You
Dies: Feathered Friends 19, Border Bling: Blooming' Hearts
Ink: Aqua Mist, True Black, Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, True Black
Other: Stickles, Cloud Stencil, Foam Tape, Blender Brushes


My next card feature the latest addition to the Into the Blooms Collection, Roses. I really love these dies. I die cut the parts for each flower from Sweet Blush Cardstock and then blended Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush Inks. I used New Leaf Ink for the leaves. Then I spritzed the roses and leaves with a glitter spray. 


 I used the new Border Bling: Blooming Hearts to created the card front for this card too, but this time I added Scarlet Jewel Cardstock behind the cutouts. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: With Sympathy Stamp Set. The circle is die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: With Sympathy
Dies: Into the Blooms: Roses, Border Bling: Blooming Hearts, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die 
Ink: New Leaf, Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Scarlet Jewel
Other:Water Spray Bottle, Glitter Spray, Blending Brushes, Clear Dots

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another Sneak Peek. You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment