11/21/21

Papertrey Ink November Release Sneak Peek

I have four cards to share with you today that I created with products from the new November Release at Papertrey Ink. There is a cute Snowman, pretty florals, and the cutest set of dies to create tags. There was a delay on dies this month so we are squeezing the sneak peeks into two days. So this ia a long post! 


First up is a look at the new Joyful Snowman Stamp Set and Dies. Isn't he cute! I stamped Soft Stone Ink just on the edges of the stamp of the snowman body and then die cut. Then I stamped and die cut the rest of the pieces to create the scene. I stamped the snowflakes in Versamark Ink on Aqua Mist Cardstock, embossed with white embossing powder, and blended Dark Indigo Ink on the edges. 


To create the background I cut a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock to fit the card front and then blended Dark Indigo Ink on the edges. Then I splattered the background with white paint. 


I finished of the inside with a sentiment from the Inside Greetings: Season's Greetings Mini Stamp Set

Supplies: 

Card 1
Stamps: Joyful Snowman
Dies:  Joyful Snowman
Ink: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Dark Indigo, True Black, Classic Kraft, Versamark, Pine Feather
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Dark Indigo, Orange Zest
Other: Silver Glitter Paper, Silver Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Black Gel Pen, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape


On my second card I incorporated the Joyful Snowman with the new Corner It: Festive Holiday Stamp Set and Dies. First I cut a panel of Bitty Big: Pure Poppy Color Collection to fit the card front. Next I die cut a circle directly into the front of the card. Inside the circle I added the snowman, a few snowflakes from the Joyful Snowman Stamp Set, and used a white gel pen to add the snow. 


In the corner I add the images from the Corner It: Festive Holiday Stamp Set and Dies. I added a little sparkle to the greenery with Stickles™ Glitter Glue Star Dust. 




The sentiment on the inside is also from the Season's Greetings Mini Stamp Set

Supplies:

Stamps: Joyful Snowman, Corner It: Festive Holiday
Dies:  Joyful Snowman, Corner It: Festive Holiday
Ink: Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, True Black, Classic Kraft, Pine Feather, Pure Poppy, Scarlet, True Black, Jewel, Lemon Tart, Saffron Spice, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Orange Zest, Vellum, Bitty Big: Pure Poppy Color Collection 
Other: Black Jewels, Black Embossing Powder, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Red Glitter Cardstock, Stickles, Foam Tape



This card features the new Joyful Florals Stamp Set and Dies. The sentiment and all the florals and greenery are included in the set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink on Scarlet Jewel cardstock and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I die cut sentiment three times and adhered the cuts one on top of the other to add dimension. I mounted the sentiment on a circle die cut the Love to Layer: Scallop Circle Dies. 


The card is framed with the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames Die. Behind the frame I added a panel of the Bitty Big: Sweet Blush Color Collection.

Supplies: 
Stamps:  Joyful Florals
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Olive Twist, Autumn Rose, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big: Sweet Blush Color Collection, Scarlet Jewel
Dies: Love to Layer: Scallop Circles, Joyful Florals, Scalloped Circle Die, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frames Die 
Other: Gold Glitter Paper, Gold Jewels, Gold Embossing Powder




Next up is a look at the Holiday Cheer Gift Tags Dies, the Holiday Cheer Overlay dies, and the Just Sentiments: Holiday Tags Stamp Set. 


There are a number of different ways you can attach your tags. On the bow tag I used the die that cuts a slit at the end of each side of the bow and strung enough ribbon through the holes in the tag that I could wrap the ribbon around a package. 


For the tree and the star I die from white cardstock along with the colored cardstock so that the tag could be opened. There is a die in the set to cut the hole at the top of the tag. 


Inside I stamped a sentiment from the  Just Sentiments: Holiday Tags Stamp Set. 


Here is closer look at the last two tags. I think thisis  the best set to create quick and easy tags. 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Holiday Tags, Corner It: Festive Holiday
Dies: Holiday Cheer Gift Tags, Charming Tags 1, Corner It: Festive Holiday
Ink: Pine Feather, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft, Mocha, Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist Color Collection, Pine Feather, Pure Poppy, Dark Indigo, Sweet Blush
Other: Stickles, Gold Drops, Gold Glitter Paper



Last up is a look at the Into the Blooms: Peonies Dies, one of my very favorites of this release! I die cut all the pieces to create the flowers from Sweet Blush Cardstock and blended with Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, and a little Lemon Tart Inks. I used a black glittered cardstock to die cut the center of the flowers. The leaves are die cut from Simple Chartreuse Cardstock and blended with Ripe Avocado Ink. 

The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Heaven & Nature Sing Die that I added the sentiment  to a tag die cut with the Tagged & Labeled Die. 


I used the  Seeing Stars Stencil Collection to add the stars to the Sweet Blush background. I added the snowflakes with leftover snowflakes I had from die cutting the Border Bling Snowflake Die. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Heaven & Nature Sing
Dies: Into the Blooms: Peonies, Tagged & Labeled Die, Border Bling Snowflakes
Ink: Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Pure Black, Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Black Glittered, White Glittered
Other: Seeing Stars Stencil Collection, Foam Tape, Twine, Glue

Thanks for stopping by! I will back tomorrow with more sneak peeks. You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment