10/27/21

New Cover-Up Challenge at Papertrey Ink

Hi All! I have a Christmas card to share today with new products for Papertrey Ink. I created the card for the new Cover-Up Challenge up on the PTI Blog. Hope you have a chance to play along! 


When I am creating cards for the Holiday one of my favorite techniques is to add touches of gold and sparkle to my projects. I used a mix of gold foil, gold embossing powder, and Stickles


I created the vase with the new Vase Collection 5 Mini Stamp Set and the Vase Collection 5 Die. I stamped the dots on the vase and ornament topper, along with the Joy sentiment from the Grand Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set, in Versamark Ink then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The berries and leaves are stamped with the Sprigs & Sprays: Holiday Stamp Set

 I 
I die cut the card front with the Border Bling: Twinkle Die and added gold foil behind the stars. I added Confetti Stickles to the tips of the greenery and Icicle to the pinecones.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog to see how you can play along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment