10/26/21

Snowmen Friends from Pretty Pink Posh

Hi! Today I have a couple of cute snowmen cards to share with you created with the new Snowmen Friends Stamp Set and the Snowmen Friends Coordinating Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. The set includes six cute snowmen, pretty snowflakes, and a sentiment. 

To create the background I blended an aqua ink and then splattered white paint to created the feel of snow. The card is framed with the Scallop Frames Dies cut from a white glittered cardstock. The hills of snow are cute from white cardstock with the Stitched Borders I Dies.


I colored the images with Copic Markers. The trees are from an older set, Holiday Pals Stamp Set. The snowflakes and sentiment are included in the Snowmen Friends Stamp Set. 



On my second card I used the Snowflakes Stencil with TE Happy Medium-Glitter. It creates a subtle background with a little sparkle! I created the tree with the Layered Tree Dies, splattered white paint and added a few of the new Metallic Gold Pearls. 


The sentiment is from the Holiday Greetings Stamp Set. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment