11/1/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for November

Hi! I am kicking off the week with a card I created with dies in the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for November. This month's Christmas Foliage Strip & Borders" large die set is perfect for making slimline and A2 size cards and the borders can be used throughout the year! 


For my first card with the club kit I went with a slimline card, 3 1/2 by 8 1/2. I cut a piece of patterned paper to fit the card front. Then I used three of the border dies to create the different layers. 


Here is closer look at the different layers. The gold layer is cut from Mirror Gold Cardstock 8 1/2" x 11 - 10 Pack. This a a really pretty gold foil. The die set also includes the dies to cut the extra flowers and greenery. 


The sentiment is from this month's Clear Stamp of the Month, Around The Holidays. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 

Stop by the Spellbinders blog for more inspiration and a look at all this month's kits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment