7/13/21

Papertrey Ink July Sneak Peeks Day 3 - Birthday Wishes

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of the the Papertrey Ink July Release Sneak Peeks. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on July 15th! Today I have two birthday cards to share with you. 


My first card features the new Mash-Up Birthday Stamp Set and Dies. This is a set of three birthday sentiments with one large word stamp and a coordinating sentiment that fits across the larger word. I stamped WISH in Versamark Ink on Sweet Blush Cardstock and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. Then I stamped the smaller sentiment in Raspberry Fizz Ink. 


I stenciled clouds in the background with Aqua Mist Ink. The Balloons are created with the previously released Big Balloon Stamp Set and Dies. The sentiment on the balloon is stamped with the new Just Sentiments: Happy Hello Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment on Vellum with Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. 


My next card is created with the new Cover Plate: Birthday Die. I always need more masculine birthday cards in my stash so I decided to go with a black, gold, and white color combo. I cut the cover plate from Stamper's Select White Cardstock, added a piece of True Black cardstock behind the die cuts and splatter the card front with gold ink. 


I cut the plate again from Gold cardstock and inlayed the gold die cut in the candle flames and over a few stars. The sentiment is from the Say It Essentials Stamp Set

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 4 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment