6/12/21

Let's Travel!

Welcome to Day 2 sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper June  Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on June 15th! Today I have some fun travel themed project to share with you. 

My first card is created with the Paradise this Way Stamp Set and Dies. My first step was to create the background. I stenciled the clouds and the hill of sand and then I stamped the water with the new Better at Beach Stamp Set that I share in my post yesterday. 

Next I created the signs with the woodgrain stamps in the stamp set, using Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, BlueBerry and Lemon Tart Ink. I chose the sentiments and stamped them in Dark Indigo Ink. 



I stamped and colored the bird from the stamp set. I added cocoa jewels to each sign. Then I framed the card with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die



Next is a look at the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Vintage Suitcase die and Vintage Travel Stamp Set and Dies. This is such a cute idea for a gift card holder. I die cut the suitcase from Blueberry Cardstock and stamped some of the images from the stamp set. I stamped the plane and globe in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


I die cut the pocket of the suitcase from Bitty Big: Blueberry Sky Color Collection then I added a sentiment from the stamp set and a couple of arrows. I finished off with gold drops. 


Here is a look at the gift card holder when you pull it out from the suitcase. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment