6/11/21

Ink to Paper June Sneak Peeks Start Today!

Hi and welcome to Day 1 sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper June  Release Sneak Peeks. June's release is full of sunshine, travel, and pretty florals.   Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on June 15th!

First up is a look at the new Better at the Beach Stamp Set and Dies. Personally the beach definitely feeds my soul and the sentiments in the stamp set are perfect! First I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front. I stamped the water in Blueberry and Enchanted Evening Ins and the sun. To create the the evening sunset I masked off the sun and blended Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Blueberry, and Enchanted Evening Inks. To add the sand I tore the edges of a piece of Classic Kraft Cardstock and blended the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. 



The scene is framed with the new Cover Plate: Tropical Die which goes perfectly with the stamp set. The sentiment is stamped on vellum.  

Here is second card created with the Better at the Beach Stamp Set and Dies. I created the card basically thee same way as the first card but I added the umbrella and fire pit and a little more greenery. 



I splattered the sand with a brown water color paint. This card is framed with thee Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Die.


My next card features the Feather Friends 12 Dies and the Border Bling: Flower Frame Dies. I die cut the flamingo from white Cardstock and blended Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet Inks. Behind the flamingo I stenciled a sun and stamp the water from the Better at the Beach Stamp Set. 


I die cut the  Border Bling: Flower Frame Dies from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then  added Sweet Blush Cardstock behind the frame. I used the frame die again to cut the the leaves from Simple Chartreuse Cardstock, inlaying the leaves back into the frame. . The sentiment if from the Just Sentiments: Summer Mini Stamp Set

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment