6/13/21

Ink to Paper June Sneak Peeks Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the Ink to Paper June Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on June 15th! Today I have a fun travel themed project plus the cutest summer shoes! 


My card is created with the new Walk With Me Stamp Set and Dies. I just love the shoes! I decided to go with a feminism theme for one of my girlfriends but the set would make such a cute anniversary card. 


I stamped the shoes in True Black, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Classic Kraft, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, and Hawaiian Shores.I stenciled pink clouds in the background. 




I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set, stamping in Versamark Ink on True Black Cardstock and embossing with white embossing powder. I finished off with a few clear jewels. The sentiment is die cut with the smallest die in the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die.


Next up is a look at the new Vintage Travel Suitcase die and Vintage Suitcase stamp set.I cut the suitcase from a small plaid pattern in the Bitty Big: Ocean Tides Color Collection. The die set also includes to the die for the cute luggage tag. 


I added the corners and locks to the suitcase and stamped some of the images from the stamp set in Enchanted Evening Ink. 

When you open the flap there is enough room to add a gift card, money, a note, and small gift. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 4 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment