6/22/21

A Very Cherry Card Kit!

There is a fun, happy card kit being released at Taylored Expressions today!! The Very Cherry Card Kit! Summer and cherries just seem to go together and this kit just makes my smile! 

I have two cards to share that I created with the kit. On the first card I went with red cherries. First I stamped the Very Cherry Cling & Clear Combo set. I stamped the background in Oreo Ink and then used the clear stamps to stamp the cherries in a combination of Watermelon and Cherry Pop Ink. The leaves are stamped in Peapod Ink. I die cut the card front with the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets which can be purchased separately. 


I love the Open Scallop Circle die that is included in the kit. I die the circle from Cherry Pop Cardstock and strung twine through openings. I added a sentiment from the kit stamp set, Clearly Crafty Cherry on Top stamp set along with the extra cherries I added to the circle. 



On my second card I went with a pink theme and stamped the cherries in Cupcake, Guava, and Fruit Punch Inks. On this card I used the stencil that is included in the the kit, the Very Cherry stencil. I used Cupcake Ink and the Bitty Blender Brushes, that are prefect for the small hearts. 


The kit also included 6 Custom Envelope Seals to match the stamped and six A2 Envelopes, 2 each of Cherry Pop, Strawberry Milkshake, and Peapod. 



Here’s everything included the Very Cherry Kit– which is available for $65:

  • Very Cherry Cling & Clear Combo set
  • Very Cherry stencil
  • Clearly Crafty Cherry on Top stamp set
  • Cherry on Top die collection
  • Open Scallop Circle die
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • 6 A2 Envelopes: 2 each of Cherry Pop, Strawberry Milkshake, and Peapod
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom kit label

Limited quantity available. Most items not available to purchase individually.


Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by the TE blog for all the details and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment