1/26/21

Mini Slim Essentials Release!

Hi! I just love the Mini Slim sized cards from Taylored Expressions and today TE is launching additional products to the Mini Slim collection! We'll be introducing 7 new colors of mini slim envelopes, pre-folded card bases in both top & side fold, mini slim sized Share Joy sticky notes, along with several new dies and stamps designed specifically for this size.


I have three cards to share today! 


First up is a look at the Mini Slim Circle Window Cutting Plate and the Little Critters Stamp Set. I cut the card front from Cookie Monster Cardstock with the Mini Slim Circle Window Cutting Plate and then I stenciled with Blue Raspberry Ink and the Mini Slim - On the Dot Stencil. 


I stamped the critters with the Little Critters Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers and added the Critters behind the windows. I added the little hearts with the Bits & Pieces - Hearts. The top sentiment is from the new Just Saying Stamp Set and the bottom sentiment is included in the Little Critters Stamp Set. The sentiments are die cut with there Simple Strips Backer Die. 



My second card features the new Cap It Off Dies, a set of alphabet dies that cuts the letter with an outline. I cut all the letters from Sugar Cube Cardstock and then blended ink on each letter in one of the different colors linked below. The sentiment is from the new Just Saying Stamp Set, but I masked of the word smile before I stamped in Versamark Ink, and then embossing with TE White Embossing Powder. 


The card front is die cut with Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. The card front is stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray with Potato Chip and Pineapple Ink. I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets for the sun and added the clouds with the Rainbow Cloud Duo. 



My last card is created with the new Mini Slim Triflold Template + Dies - Circles. The set includes the dies to cut the circles plus a template to help you position each circle correctly. You can also purchase precut Trifold Cards. 


I die cut the card front with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets and stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil-Floral Lattice. I created the flowers and leaves with the Layer It - Rustic Florals Dies. I die cut from Sugar Cube Cardstock and then blended ink in the colors linked below. My sentiments are all from the versatile Just Saying Stamp Set. 


I also stenciled the inside of the second layer using Cupcake Ink, and added an addition flower, and sentiment. 


Here is a look at the card completely open. I stenciled the circle with Potato Chip Ink with the template in the Mini Slim Triflold Template + Dies - Circles. Then I added one more flower and another sentiment. 


This is such a fun release! You can stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment