8/4/20

Just a Note

Hi! I have been trying to pop a few notes in the mail to friends I have not seen for months! Just want them to know I am thinking of them and miss their company. Today's Just a Note card has a summer vibe with products from Pretty Pink Posh

The background is die cut with the Lattice Background Die. (See Links Below) I cut a piece of cardstock to fit behind the lattice die cut and blended Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks. 

Next I stamped the monkeys from the Monkey Friends Stamp Set and the palm trees from the Tropical Birds Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. 

The grass is added with the Nature Essentials Dies and I added some machine stitching. The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Lastly I added Lemon Drop Jewels to the center of the flowers. 

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment