7/28/20

Celebrate Your Day!

Hi Everyone! I have another birthday card with products from Pretty Pink Posh to share today. I've had a few cards ready to go from the new release but I have been waiting to share them until all the products were back in stock!! 

I started this card by cutting the frame with the Tropical Frame Die (see links below) from white Cardstock and then inked with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks. Behind the frame I added a piece of cardstock inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. 

The cute monkey and vines are from the new Monkey Friends Stamp Set and die cut with Monkey Friends Coordinating Dies. The branch with the flowers on it is created with the branch in the Tropical Toucans Set and Dies. 

The sentiments are included the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. I finished off with a few Caribbean Blue Jewels. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back with a few more cards this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment