4/27/20

New Teacher Appreciation and Graduation Release at Taylored Expressions

Happy Monday! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing new products for  Teacher Appreciation and Graduation. I think we all want to show love and support for the teachers and new grads this year! All the new products will be available tomorrow, April 28th at 9 AM CST in the TE Store.


Today I am showcasing the new Takes A Big Heart Stamp Set. I stamped in Oreo Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock. On the background of the stamped image I blended Salt Water Taffy Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. The I die cut the panel with the largest die in the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. 


I added a blue heart from the Bits & Pieces - Have A Heart. I matted the stamped panel on Blue Raspberry Cardstock. 

Here are the products I used to create my card: 

Visit the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment